At Target Media we believe we are ALL IN! Meaning, what we do matters. It matters for our careers, and it also matters for our clients. We are looking to have people join our team who are focused on their growth. We know and understand the challenges of staying competitive in an advertising world, which is why we’re always using cutting edge technology and research on all platforms. We are not only proud of what we do, we love doing it!
Key Accounts Service Manager
The Key Accounts Service Manager (KASM) will play a critical role in working with existing and new clients to drive industry leading customer experience & success. This person is responsible for working with clients on the day-to-day contact on their campaign. This person will be introduced to the client during the onboarding client process. This role will be part of a highly collaborative and effective cross functional team that includes sales, ad operations, analytics and billing. The KASM will provide best in class service and support throughout the life of the campaign. An Account Services Manager for Target Media reports to SVP Business & Innovation for the day-to-day management of specific accounts.
This is a Full-Time Exempt Level position. Days and hours of work are standardly Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Additional evening and/or weekend work may be required. This job operates in a professional office environment and within related sales territory. This role routinely uses standard office equipment.
Target Media full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays.
Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our team great benefits are just part of what makes Target Media a great place to work.
- Providing clients with world-class account support, adding consistent value and effectively executing their campaign needs and serves as a day-to-day point of contact for the client.
- Developing strong relationships with client to maintain/grow revenue and assist with upselling additional programs, promotions and services.
- Work with our internal team to analyze campaign performance and report on positive trends, and areas of opportunities.
- Be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Working closely with the media/digital buyer to make sure all creative/assets deadlines are met.
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market.
- Media Planning/Buying –you will work with the VP Strategy & Media Buying, Director Media Buying & Strategy and Account Executives to develop strategic and effective plans that meet specific client objectives and maximize cost-efficiencies. This may include but is not limited to research, managing the avail process, monitoring key media opportunities, continually increasing understanding of how digital media interacts with traditional media, uncovering incremental sales opportunities that meet client objectives, negotiating media buys to maximize ROI, leveraging buys to deliver added value, writing rationale statements for client presentations.
- Work closely with management to develop digital/social media campaigns that help to achieve corporate marketing goals for Target Media and our Clients.
- Create strategic plans for paid social media advertising for Target Media and our partner clients.
- Implement and optimize social media advertising plans.
- Measure & Analyze established Key performance indicators to determine client’s ROI.
- Other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or Business degree, or related Master’s Degree.
- 2-3 years’ work related experience or any similar combination of education and experience. Must be highly computer literate with experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and various other programs.
- Strong administrative skills
- Understanding and a working knowledge of media buying, planning and placement to collaborate on strategic plans that will meet client objectives.
- Positive, team player who will actively participate in company development objectives.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, anticipate needs, follow-up, communicate effectively and thoroughly with clients and co-workers via phone, written correspondence, face-to-face meetings and/or email.
- Must display effective experience in client interactions and the ability to relate client needs and plan requirements effectively.
Travel is minimal, but primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-area and overnight travel may be expected as determined by the business needs of the company.
Given the COVID-19 pandemic, Target Media has embraced a remote work from home policy until further notice. Team members must be actively available and working during regular work hours and be present and on video for all team calls.
Account Services Manager will be paid a base salary based on experience, commissions eligible, plus employer subsidized health benefits as outlined in the Target Media Handbook. Additional incentives offered based on annual performance reviews, as applicable.
Annual performance review will be based on completion of required tasks as well as several key performance objectives and adhering to Target Media’s Handbook Policies and Procedures.
Target Media is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.